12 de junio de 2008

Barrel of a gun- Lyrics and traslation. Español

Posted by Picasa


Barrel Of A Gun
----------------------------------------------------
Do you mean this horny creep
Set upon weary feet
Who looks in need of sleep
That doesn't come

This twisted, tortured mess
This bed of sinfulness
Who's longing for some rest
And feeling numb

What do you expect of me
What is it you want
Whatever you've planned for me
I'm not the one

A vicious appetite
Visits me each night
And won't be satisfied
Won't be denied

An unbearable pain
A beating in my brain
That leaves the mark of Cain
Right here inside

What am I supposed to do
When everything that I've done
Is leading me to conclude
I'm not the one

Whatever I've done
I've been staring down the barrel of a gun

Is there something you need from me
Are you having your fun
I never agreed to be
Your holy one

Whatever I've done
I've been staring down the barrel of a gun

.

Cañón De Una Pistola
----------------------------------------------------
Te refieres a este lujurioso escalofrío
Parado sobre mis pies cansados
Que mira con necesidad de un descanso
Que no llega nunca

A este engañoso y torturador lío
A este lecho de pecado
Que busca un descanso
Y se siente adormecido

Que esperabas de mi?
Que es lo que querías?
Lo que sea que hayas planeado para mi
No soy el indicado

Un apetito vicioso
Me visita cada noche
Y no será satisfecho
Ni será negado

Un dolor insoportable
Azota mi mente
Que deja la marca de Caín
Aquí dentro

Que se supone que debo hacer?
Si todo lo que he hecho
Me lleva a la conclusión
De que no soy el indicado

Lo que sea que haya hecho
He estado mirando por el cañón de una pistola

Necesitas algo de mi?
Te diviertes conmigo?
Nunca acepte ser
Tu elegido

Lo que sea que haya hecho
He estado mirando por el cañón de una pistola

No hay comentarios: